The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development recently declared the month of June as National Healthy Home Month. This will be our the first year observing the month-long glorification of learning about the impact of the home on your overall health. We curated a few articles that might help you on your journey of making your home a safe place for you and your family, that includes our furry members too.
- How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
- Why Pets Trigger Allergies?
- How Do I Change My Air Filter?
- 7 Tips to Keep Your Electric Bill Low this Summer
- Can Air Filters Ease Asthma & Allergies?
- Air Filter vs Air Purifier
Hope these articles help you live your best life in your home.